Must apologise first off because am not exactly a connoiseur-wannabe. Have very simple tastes for food, though have a preference for Western food over other cuisines.
The restaurant meme
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you’re in.
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
– Chili’s: Between Chili’s, TGI Friday’s and Tony Roma’s, like the food at Chili’s better.
– Italiannies: Am sure authentic Italian food doesn’t taste like what’s served here, but it sure tastes pretty good for self! It’s also fun to share food with friends, that’s half the guilt off eating so much pasta!
– Las Carretas: A small Mexican restaurant & bar with good food and friendly staff. You’ll leave the place feeling like it was money well spent.
– Peppercorn: A small restaurant that serves Western food, where chef and manager are a husband-and-wife team who also own the place. Food is scrumptious, atmosphere is cosy and quiet, and priced very affordably.
– Sri Paandi’s / Lotus: Like Sri Paandi’s for the cheap and decent Indian food. Lotus serves delicious Indian food but it’s terribly pricey in comparison. The thing about Lotus that self like is the clean toilets (even cleaner than TGIF’s!).