Okay, something is seriously wrong with self!
A couple of weeks back, lost self’s mechanical pencil somewhere. Not a big deal, even though it’s self’s favourite. It’s cheap and easily available in any bookshop.
Today, have left the whole damn pencil box in the tutorial room!!
And only discovered the loss hours later at home.
Am trying to think if there’s anything absolutely important in it.
1. An old Parker pen
2. A Bic ball point pen
3. A Faber Castell ball point pen
4. A couple of Ikea pencils, the ones you get free from Ikea
5. An eraser
6. Post-it Notes with not that important information in it
7. Kind of old tin of L’Occitane perfume (looks like lip gloss container but it’s solid perfume that smells like hotel room and just love to sniff it; given secondhand by lecturer am close to)
8. Green mini stapler
9. A rolled-up bag of candies
10. Some mini Cadbury chocolates
11. A tin of mints (am not that greedy, just so happens bought or people gave self that many candy all at once!)
12. Metal ruler
13. Nail clipper
14. The fluffy powder blue pencil box itself, which looks really childish on a 22-year-old but she only just gets away with it because she’s still a student.
Let’s hope it’s still there when go back to retrieve it on Monday.
Dee teased self: “So young already so forgetful!” It was payback for him as we’re always complaining of his forgetfulness, which he attributes to being old. 🙄
“Ya lah, inherited it from you mer!”
On another note, wisdom tooth has been growing for several months now and it’s irritating, but fortunately not painful. Dreading the time to go to dentist. 👿 Please don’t scare sulz with your wisdom tooth tales!