Sorry la, it’s kinda cheesy but what to do? Memang that’s what everybody loves about Malaysia. 🙂
1. Nasi lemak
2. Char kuey teow
3. Ais kacang
4. Maggi goreng
6. Ice-cream, the kind you can only buy from the ice-cream man
7. Nasi briyani
8. Ramly burger!
9. Goreng pisang
11. Pirated VCDs / DVDs
12. Mega Sale Carnival twice / thrice a year
13. Sungei Wang Plaza
14. Chinatown @ Petaling Street
15. Pasar malam!
16. Warehouse sales!
17. Petronas Twin Towers
18. Baju kurung
19. Rain (well, most of the time)
20. The many holidays!
21. The many gorgeous islands (Langkawi, Pangkor, Perhentian, Redang, Tioman, Sipadan etc)
22. Genting Highlands
23. English music by Malaysian artistes
24. Malaysian celebrities
25. No need to leave tips at restaurant
26. Comics of Malaysian cartoonists (Lat, C. W. Kee, Reggie Lee)
27. Malaysia (Semua Pun) Boleh
Maybe have started this list too late, but am stumped of things that truly love about Malaysia, so… this is it. (Must be am too Westernised for self’s own good. >.<)
Think would probably only truly appreciate Malaysia when am travelling abroad and missing home.
Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan Yang Ke-50, Malaysia.