Root gave the idea in a comment from the previous post. Am in a bit of another blogger’s block (not to mention having a stressful week at college), so perhaps by spreading some link love inspiration will come back to self. (All mentioned in no particular order.)
Friendlies from the Forums
1. timethief – a dedicated and knowledgeable volunteer, one of the first few friends made from the forums
2. raincoaster – quirky crazy woman who makes life at the forums quite colourful
3. cjwriter – an aussie writer who would hopefully be world-famous one day (would you give an autographed copy of your book then? hehe 😛 )
4. museditions – a sweet pseudonymous blogger
5. Root – the englishman with an “offbeat Brit humour”
1. lovelyloey – a lovely person and friend!
2. ish – self’s little indian brother
3. jannette – a wonderful serial commenter
4. mj – fellow malaysian with a malaysian way of blogging
5. netty gritty – an enthusiastic and infectious bloglady
6. devblog – helpful, generous and thoughtful… and polite!
7. thescoundrel – a friend with lots of wise words for self
The Ones have to Make Up to
1. john – a former serial commenter here (sulz misses your comments you know 😉 )
2. nelsonnium – another former serial commenter sulz sorely misses
3. schizo – the zaniest guy who can leave comments that will literally make you laugh out loud
Hope didn’t leave anyone out! Don’t be mad if you’re not on the list, just give a shout in the comments (sulking permitted until have apologised and provided link love to make up). Am kind of forgetful, especially of late. 😛
In spreading link love, got porn love back (a referrer link found in blog stats). How does blogging karma work?!