sulz’s one came out at the WordPress.com forums today. 👿
The drama in 5 sentences:
1. Blogger with Suspended Blog throws tantrum at forums; took it rather personally that she seems to be accused of violating the TOS (terms of service) when it was a bug that was affecting several other bloggers too.
2. Blogger whined in 3 posts in her other blog about what being suspended implies about her and her blog.
3. Commented in one of her posts that it was a bug and it’s nothing to do with her being likely to have violated the TOS since she was so vehement about it.
4. Got a damn tulan (am not exactly sure how to translate this Cantonese term, but see the smiley above? It’s how you’d look like if you feel damn tulan) ‘yeah whatever’ reply in her comment, which totally set self off because was being nothing but friendly; ironically, when Mark had restored her blog she deleted her 3 bitch posts (along with self’s comment of course) and turned sycophantic.
5. In link above, had referred to her as an insolent biatch (which has been removed by moderator for name-calling) and got told off in not so many words by not so many people.
Was sulz wrong to have name-called? Yeah, probably.
Does sulz regret her little bitchy moment? Nope, as evident in the reply in the link above.
Would sulz have done it again? Probably.
You know how sometimes you know you’ve done something wrong or bad, but you don’t feel remorse? And the more you get chastised for it the more defiant you get about your behaviour, even though if you were approached in another manner you might have shown contrite?
This is how sulz is feeling right now.
Oh, if you want to do like timethief and give self a sheesh, go ahead. sulz kind of deserves it lah in a way… >.<