5 Random Things About sulz & the Environment
1. sulz hates litter. She’d keep her own rubbish in her bag if she can’t find a rubbish bin and throw them when she finds one or when she gets home.
2. sulz’d gladly show support for the environment by buying a t-shirt, bag or badge that’s environment-related. Or do a blog post about it. 😉
3. sulz’s definition of an invigorating day is a morning walk through the greenery of the woods or a park with a friend or special someone, just before the sun rises.
4. sulz uses used paper to write notes for class, and recycles her shopping receipts for scribbling reminders.
5. sulz would definitely get herself a green (as in environmental-friendly, and not the colour) car when it’s available for the masses (at an affordable price).
Thank you museditions for e-mailing sulz about this. 😉