Virgilius Sade. 😉 (sulz does it happily lah!)
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
(surely you read this blog often enough to know you’re tagged! 😛 )
1. sulz likes to put shoes on for babies. It’s like… an act of submission, yet at the same time you feel so needed.
2. sulz loves to cuddle and kiss babies. Even though they hate it most of the time! They’re just like these big fluffy balls of cuteness!
3. sulz finds arrogant, overconfident and self-absorbed guys an inexplicable attraction.
4. sulz finds it hard to confront people if she has issues with them. Instead, she gets passive-aggressive, which is much much worse sometimes!
5. sulz is almost always early for appointments and gets very anxious if she’s late. Even if she tries to leave late because she doesn’t want to be the first to reach somewhere, she would inevitably be first anyway.
6. sulz checks her blog obsessively. Very obsessively.
7. sulz likes to wear cleavage-revealing clothes, but hates getting stares for it.
Via ellaella, help the hungry and enrich your vocabulary by playing freerice! For every correct answer you get in the multiple-choice vocab quiz, you donate 10 grains of rice. It’s also affiliated with one.org (see the banner on the blog, top right corner?), poverty.com and the United Nations World Food Program. Have just donated 1000+ grains of rice, heh. 🙂