First, come do this 5 love languages quiz to find out what’s your primary love language. This was self’s profile:
Score Love Language
7 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
3 Receiving of Gifts
4 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch
How to interpret your Profile Score:
Your highest score indicates your primary love language. Your second highest score indicates your secondary love language. If two scores are identical, you are bilingual (you have two primary love languages). If the scores of your primary and your secondary language are close (for example, 10 & 9 respectfully), it indicates both are important to you. Whatever a significant other does to express love in either of these languages will get emotional points with you. The highest possible score for any language is 12.
Having a clear picture of your primary & secondary love languages will explain much of your past behavior Think back over the past and ask yourself “What have I most often requested from significant others?” Chances are your answer will lie within the scope of your primary & secondary love languages. You have been requesting that which would meet your deepest need for emotional love.
Next up: yesterday went to Ms Nut’s wedding anniversary. It was show-offy and schmaltzy, just like her! But it was very sweet… when Hubby Boy gave his speech and presented her some hundreds of roses, she teared up. Can you imagine being married for two decades? In his speech, he said that in all their years of marriage they never once said a word about divorce. Murder yes, divorce no. Cheesy, but the message is crystal clear. For the life of self cannot imagine having someone with that much love, faith, loyalty and devotion to self. Am not saying that because think am not worth it – because do believe am worth it – but because the guys have met so far are sweet talkers. Really sweet words, so wonderful to hear and the image conjured in mind is so amazing… but they stay images. 🙂
1. sulz is a HOPELESS romantic. That is, she melts at any romantic gesture directed towards her, but also she is quite hopeless at being romantic herself. And also that she does not hope any more for romance because she doesn’t see any one of the opposite sex being romantically interested in her anytime soon – hence hope LESS.
2. sulz has had a few crushes (probably could count with both hands if tried to) and has only ever liked three guys in her life. The only three guys who liked her in the first place.
3. sulz is still sceptical of online relationships, despite having been emotionally involved with two through that medium. (Yes, two out of the three guys she ever liked, she haven’t even met them in person. 🙄 )
4. sulz has only ever had one boyfriend, now ex- of course. Thankfully, she has experienced her first kiss with said guy. Not thankful for having kissed him but thankful for having had first kiss because am 22 and would feel a bit silly if had not had at least this innocently romantic experience.
5. Having said that, sulz feels slightly silly for have not had sex yet when am 22. Still, am not going to go get laid because am desperate for experience because it is really making love that she wants to experience, not having hump hump dump sex.
6. sulz is very secretive about her love life when she has one. So you will only hear about it if it didn’t work out or after she has been married for 3 years.
7. The last time she was romantically related to a guy was this year.