1. Anybody is welcome to comment. I adore comments! Well, not the negative ones, naturally, but so far I allow them to stay. I don’t moderate comments . You can even say hi to me if I’m logged on to Meebo. 😉 (Don’t worry, I won’t say hi unless you do, maybe you just want to read the blog in peace!)
2. My content requires your participation because most of my posts are about things that you’ve done before or heard of or read about. It’s about life, it’s about people, it’s about you and what you think of it. Also, sometimes the blogger likes to do kinda kooky blogging projects.
3. The blog belongs to a really nice blogger. 😉 I think nice people rock and you can’t know too many of them. I promise that anybody who leaves a comment on bloggerdygook for the first time will get a welcome reply from me!
4. The blog is a virtual hang-out to some damn fine people. My commenters are a lively, witty bunch of people who makes bloggerdygook a great blog to read. Even if a post is mediocre, they can make it interesting with their funny anecdotes or wise perspectives. Check out the blogs in my blogroll. 😉
5. My blog looks good, dammit. Okay, only until late March though. 😦 But for those who’ve been reading since I got the CSS upgrade, I like to think that they enjoy my many theme changes like a girl enjoys wearing different dresses (and a guy enjoys seeing it). 😛
Why does your blog rock? 😉
Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate
You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression – and work hard to make it great.One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog…And the next, you’re passionately writing about your pet causes.Your blog is very important – and you’re careful about who you share it with.