I once said that if there were any religion I would embrace, it would be Christianity simply because it’s the one I am most familiar with. If one were to also deduce, then one might come up with the question: if you’re familiar with Christianity, what had happened that you don’t want to embrace the religion now?
blogging gobbledygook and such
[*HUGS*] total. If you have one to spare I'd take it with thanks. :)
Click here to *HUG* sulz
|Cedrik on Can you describe yourself in 1…|
|Newton Gh on Do July people really have cer…|
|Lucien Deibler on Why did you quit Friendster an…|
|Margarito Jukes on What was your first car accide…|
|Jill Gebbia on Guest Post by Ish!|
- I love men like I love French fries
- Alone again, naturally
- What’s too much information?
- The search for meaning
- another end – but a different ending
- the worst i’ve ever been.
- what lies ahead
- just a tiny little crush
- Caught with my pants down
- alive and kicking… feebly
- Try harder
- growing apart
- a year of ups and downs
- something to write home about
- hitting it close to home