Why fandom? Because it rhymes with random, and fandom is random!
Anyway, first random (okay, it’s not) fandom is this piece of news in the local paper yesterday.
MALAYSIA has about 500,000 active bloggers, ranking the country among the highest in the world after Indonesia and the European Union, Utusan Malaysia reported.
Second random fandom is The Sexy Name Generator. Here’s my sexeh name:
I can’t see myself being a seductress. I’m not even sexy! (Well, most of the time.)
Third and last random fandom is this hilarious Question-Meme Generator. You put in 10 of your friends’ names, and it will generate 10 questions for you to answer about them. Here’s my meme.
1. What would you do if you hadn’t met nightwriter?
I don’t know what I’d do! She’s one of my longest blog buddies and I’m so glad to have known her.
2. Describe ishmeet in five words.
Cute, sweet, awesome, hormonal, confused.
3. Who would be a better superhero sidekick between angel and magik quilter, and why?
Oh man… I love you, Angel, but I have to pick Magik Quilter as my superhero sidekick because she can sew and therefore provide an endless supply of superhero costumes.
4. What’s your fondest memory of juan?
LMAO… Anyway, my fondest memory of him was when he sent me a personal e-mail when I had a tough time in class to cheer me up. I really needed that because all of my classmates were avoiding me and pretending that what happened didn’t happen.
5. How would crazyasuka insult ishmeet?
I don’t know… she’s a nice girl, and if she tried to do that, I think it’d end up being something so not insulting, because it’d be a lame attempt at insulting that it becomes so funny instead. Haha.
6. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, cjwriter or crazyasuka?
Hmm… I might have said that I might have had a crush on CJ, but in all honesty, I’d go with Crazyasuka. Honest!
7. dave and juan are forced to roleplay out a verbal couple fight. Who gets to play the wife?
HAHAHAHA… I’m not going to answer this, ‘cos I don’t want either of them to kill me! 😛 I’d say this, though: I have a feeling Juan would make the better actor, no matter which role he plays. 😉
8. Would you love to read crazyasuka‘s very personal diary?
Of course I’d love to! Anyway, I think I am, ‘cos I read her blog. 😛
9. Do you do anything special with dave?
Uh… I read and comment in his private blog, is that considered special?
10. Do you love lovelyloey?
Of course I love Lovelyloey, pshaw. That’s why she’s called lovely, right!!
Haha, I thought random fandom was fun.