1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
I can’t remember! I keep meaning to keep track of movies I’ve watched like I do with my books… I’ve just finished watching Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark on tv, does that count?
2. What book are you reading?
Timothy of the Cay by Theodore Taylor.
3. Favorite board game?
Does Taboo count? I like Scrabble and Othello as well.
4. Favorite magazine?
I like to read Cleo, but I don’t read much of magazines… I’m not reading as many books as I would like, as it is!
5. Favorite smells?
The smell of chocolate! I also love fruity or floral or baby smells.
6. Favorite sounds?
Baby talk (by a baby).
7. Worst feeling in the world?
When you feel something negative very intensely.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
What time is it? (I have excellent body clock so I don’t need an alarm… usually awake around 5 or 6 in the morning… long story.)
9. Favorite fast food place?
McDonald’s. I like Wendy’s and Carl’s Jr (chilli cheese fries!!!), but they are expensive and far away from where I live, so…
10. Future child’s name?
Ah, I’ve got a Chinese name for a girl, but haven’t picked anything particular for English names. At the moment, I like the names Aerin for a girl and Nathaniel for a boy.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Invest in property and let my money do the work for me, so I can spend my days as I please, like reading and blogging! 😀
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
A friend gave me a stuffed plush cow toy, it’s on my bed, but I hug my smelly pillows.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Scary – my modem got fried because of it once. 👿 Totally my fault, but still!
14. Favorite drink?
I love nothing better than cold water. But if I feel like something else, I love anything chocolatey. For something fruity, I like orange and aloe vera juice (not together, though, haven’t tried that).
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Start my reading project of reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy within a year. That said, I don’t believe I don’t have time, but I don’t make it a priority.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I do, but I don’t like it much.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Red at the bottom part of my hair.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
None, I’ve live in the same state my whole life.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Football, badminton, gymnastics, water gymnastics.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
She seems very nice from what Ish has told me about her. 🙂
21. What’s under your bed?
Hair and dust, but I don’t have a bed per se, it’s just a mattress on the floor.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Morning person, definitely. I get tired by 11pm.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Fried or scrambled or boiled, that’s it. (What does over easy means?)
25. Favorite place to relax?
In front of my computer.
26. Favorite pie?
Chicken pie or shepherd’s pie.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?