Tagged by geeky weirdo Ashish. I’m so efficient, I won’t even use this as a July post as he suggested. (Actually, I have nothing to blog about at the moment. Feeling blue.)
1. What have you realised recently?
You don’t just stop liking a person just because you decide to.
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Yes, to this guy called… I was 14, and I didn’t regret it. Seeing as I have not kissed another guy after him. 😦 I’m past my expiry date I think.
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
Why 11?? Whoever volunteers can come.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I don’t really have a specific dream to fulfill. At this point, though, I am strangely pseudo-obsessed with getting a boyfriend. 😉
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I don’t believe it, I’ve seen one after one.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
I’ve lost a friend I was afraid to lose, so there’s nothing left to be afraid anymore.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest it so it can grow and I don’t have to work and do as I please.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I already did.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Crazy, err… crazy.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
No secrets. (So if he really does have one, he simply has to pretend he doesn’t have one. But if I find out… *cracks knuckles* )
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hypocrites and people who always think they’re right, refusing to see the other side.
13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
A bit of both. If they tell me, I rather they do it in a constructive, polite manner.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes. Unfortunately, do not have the money to match my appetite.
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Laziness. I could have accomplished more if I weren’t so lazy.
19. Whats the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
My dream. It shocked me because neither the singer nor the song has any significance to me, yet I dreamt it and it somewhats describes how I felt when I was dreaming.
20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
At this point, the former. But I also believe if you don’t have money, it’s hard to sustain love.