This post is highly recommended by sulz. Everybody should read it!!
10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Visit Bloggerdygook
Hello ladies and gentlemen, especially the ladies. I’m Ish, as you may know, or may not know. I’m Sulz’s son, or so we decided some days back. And since my mother is enjoying her holiday/work in Macau right now, I’m here taking over the duties. So, make yourselves comfortable. Have a Coke, and some other junk while you go ahead and read the 10 reasons why you must visit Bloggerdygook over and over and over again:-
1. The dresses. My mom wears wonderful dresses, you’ve got to agree. She’s got the best collection around on WordPress.com. In fact, it was she who inspired me to get the CSS Upgrade. I didn’t buy it myself obviously, someone gifted it to me. But still, the inspiration was Sulz. Otherwise I would’ve been using one of the regular things. I would also like to mention Uncle Juan here who’s been helping mom with her dresses lately.
2. The blogging projects. If you’re a Bloggerdygook reader, you must be knowing about Sulz’s amazing blogging projects. You’ll not find another blogger who takes so much pains to make you feel better. She makes postcards for you. Or she makes greetings in her own handwriting and so much other stuff. Seeing someone do that for you feels good, doesn’t it?
3. The fun stuff. Sulz brings you amazing stuff from around the internet. She found for you the penguin game, the personality tests and the who do you resemble thing. I got totally addicted to the penguin game. I know you got addicted to something too.
4. If you read the blog and get to know Sulz well, she might just show you her photograph. It will need a certain amount of work though since you’ll need to find the post. But the prize is worth the effort, don’t you think?
5. Sulz replies. As simple as that. Post a comment and be sure that Sulz will reply. Nothing goes unnoticed. You are always given your due credit in that bold blue font. Not many bloggers do that, but Sulz does. That’s another reason why people get hooked on to Bloggerdygook. So, what are you waiting for dude/dudette?
6. Sulz questions. Sulz is not one of those bloggers who keep on writing about themselves. She writes about herself and then she asks you questions. That way, you also become a part of the post, a part of the conversation, a part of Bloggerdygook and somewhere, a part of Sulz as well.
7. Sulz gets serious. Sometimes when Sulz is really in the mood, or not in the mood, she makes very serious but very apt posts. She writes about her personality disorders and helps you understand yours. She helps you understand how simple things like Thank You’s can make someone so happy. She tells you how you should be close to your friends and acknowledge what they do for you. Sulz is your psychotic psychiatrist. 😛
8. The Bloggerdygook community. No blog is complete without it’s readers. Bloggerdygook has many readers who comment, and comment some more. It’s informal and nice in here. You can always have fun and you can always learn a lot. All the action is here. Where are you?
9. The Sulz. Come on, accept it. She’s just lovely, isn’t she? The Sulz is all her moods is what makes Bloggerdygook so special and so unique. There’s no other Sulz around, and definitely no other Bloggerdygook.
10. The Me. Now seriously, what more could you have asked for? You get Sulz, and you get me free. That’s the best free offer you’ll ever get in life.
So, then, when are you coming over?