Only fair that I write a post in accompaniment to the previous, right? Yin and yang and all that. 😀 Again, mind you, that I like girls for who they are – I don’t like girls that way, absolutely. But as I’ve said before too, maybe it’s because I haven’t found the right girl to swing with… haha.
1. Girls are made for shopping. I could never shop with a guy. (Only because I haven’t found a gay enough guy to shop with.) That said, the real reason I can’t shop with a guy is because I’d be very self-conscious about my body. And let’s face it, guys don’t really have good taste in women’s clothes (except gays). 😆 All they care is butt and boobs!
2. Girls are made for gossiping. Ahh, definitely, this. Girls not only know what was said, but also what was not said. Girls know what actually matters in gossip. A guy would tell you that your mutual friend recently hooked up with someone new. What the guy doesn’t know is that your friend is dating an ex-convict… you know, little details like that, guys are gonna miss. 😉
3. Girls are made for comforting. They certainly know better what to say when I’m upset than a guy. Like they’d know better than to say it’s my fault when it was my fault when I’m all emotional at the time. Or they’d know how to phrase it nicely so instead of having criticism thrown at me like a heavy vase on my head, it’s more like an extra heavy pillow.
4. Girls are made to agree that boys are stupid sometimes. Well, okay, not all boys, just the ones I am unfortunate to have fallen for. While it is just a temporary phase (I mean, if I really did think boys are stupid all the time, then aren’t I stupider for falling for them??) it is always good to have some girly support who’s been there, done that, or just plain understand.
5. Well, girls are… cute, too. 😳 Seriously, I’m not inclined that way, but I have to say a woman’s body is superior physically to the male’s anatomy! Who’s going to disagree with me? 😀 (Come on, even gay men love the female body. Why else so many of them end up designing dresses for women??)
Okay, I’ve less reasons why I like girls than why I like boys. This simply proves I’m straight! Lame joke aside, comparing girls and boys is like comparing apples and oranges. I can’t have too much of one without feeling in need of the other, you know? Besides, seeing that I have more female company in my life shows that which sex plays a bigger role at present. Or does it? 😉
Oh well, girls, boys, gay, straight, love ’em all. 🙂