Lovelyloey blogged about her OCDs. She is not interested to know if I have any. But I’m going to list them anyway. Hmph! So here goes:
1. I MUST have coffee in the morning every day. ‘Cos it makes me go poot poot.
2. When something bothers me, I basically can’t concentrate on other things. I will repeat a scene or a worry or imagining the worst of something over and over. 😦
3. When I have an unresolved conflict, I will go over that something repeatedly. Why did the person do that; am I really that selfish/inconsiderate/mean/insert choice adjective; why does that person pretends nothing happened; etc etc. I can get hung up for years.
4. When I’m mentally focused to do one task, I must complete it first before I set out with another. Of course, it’s never like that in the working world, so I always feel unsettled when that happens.
5. When I do blogging-related stuff, however, my mind is like an ADD person. I cannot concentrate on one task at a time. I switch tabs like people would channel surf on tv.
6. I MUST cut my fingernails, like, super short. It’s a habit from piano-playing days (yeah, I used to learn the piano… bad memories) and I hate it when dirt gets under the fingernails. It’s also more hygienic for me ‘cos I use contact lenses.
Well… that’s all I can find currently. Heh heh.
What’s your OCD? I MUST KNOW!!! (Oh, there’s another OCD for me!)
ps. Forgot another OCD: I MUST clear my inbox of new mail the moment I get them! I have 5 e-mail addresses. 😕