4. United States of America
7. Hong Kong – I technically did this! Though it probably doesn’t count since I only went to Disneyland Hong Kong and the ferry terminal and nowhere else. 😆 So I guess no. 7 still remains to be fulfilled!
9. New Zealand
11. Ireland – Replace with India; I figured since I have so many Indian blog buddies India would be a place I find welcoming? 😉 Anyway, I’d love to see the Taj Mahal!
12. Portugal – Replace with Macau (I want to visit it again, it’s so nice there really!)
13. Eiffel Tower
14. The Louvre
15. The up-and-coming Harry Potter theme park
16. Disneyland – I’ve done this! Though it’s just the Hong Kong one, when I really had in mind was the Florida one. So, still to be fulfilled.
17. Central Park
18. Old Trafford
19. The English countryside
20. A castle
21. Petronas Twin Towers skybridge Oh, I did this!! Truly done and dusted, yay. Replace with… Langkawi.
22. Hyde Park
23. Cliff overlooking a sea
24. An amazing library overseas – I’ve been to the Macau University library, which is far superior to the library of my alma mater, but it’s not amazing per se… left to be fulfilled then.
25. Have the most mind-blowing sex (which is different than mere having sex itself)
26. Bungee jump – Could’ve done it at Macau Tower but I chickened out, haha! Right, lovelyloey? 😆 Anyway, the real reason is because it’s too expensive! Really!
28. Snorkelling / scuba diving
29. Make a snow angel with real snow
30. Make a snowman with real snow
32. Ice-skate on non-manmade ice
33. Backpack around Europe with a friend – Angel, are we really going to do this??
34. Kiss in the rain
35. Learn Spanish – Replace with… Dyeing my hair blue! Seriously! Before I’m 30.
36. Go up to a real tree house – there was a man-made tree house at Disneyland Hong Kong… hmph, why doesn’t that count?? Yet to be fulfilled.
37. Sit at the top of a London double-decker bus
38. Attend a World Cup match
39. Ride on a motorbike
40. Learn to make brownies / cookies / cakes
41. Learn to cook good pasta
42. Play a board game in front of a fireplace with a bunch of friends
43. Get a tattoo
44. Hot-air balloon ride with Dee
45. Have a really happy birthday (as opposed to those past mundane ones)
46. Learn to play the violin
47. Watch again absolute favourite movie of all time, Before Sunrise and sequel Before Sunset
48. Go on a road trip
49. Feed a dolphin
50. Sit on an open cable car (the kind used to transport people up the hill for skiing)
51. Milk a cow (seriously)
52. Find a job that would truly love, enjoy doing and excel at
53. Start up own T-shirt business or book rental store
54. Work with a really good boss
55. Work as a teacher / tutor just to know what it’s like – this is sort of coming true!
56. Work in a bookshop
57. Write an article to appear in some print media just to know what it’s like
58. Study for a Masters degree, if financially able
59. Work during the graveyard shift, just to know what it’s like
60. Be interviewed like a pseudo-celebrity
Acceptable language proficiency in
63. Portuguese – I have to shamefully admit that my Portuguese did not improve from my summer course in Macau. However, I could understand people speaking Portuguese much better than before. So, a lot left to be fulfilled!
65. Authentic English tea – scones, spotted dick, blancmange, the works
67. Fish and chips wrapped in newspaper – I don’t care if it’s not hygienic, it’s hot enough to kill the germs! (I hope.)
68. Authentic French cuisine – crêpes, crême brulée, foie gras, even escargot
69. Authentic Italian cuisine
70. A Krispy Kreme doughnut
71. An authentic New York bagel
72. To drink as many alcoholic drinks on the face of this earth at least once (so far I’ve tried a margarita and a sangria – loooooooong way to go, haha)
73. Eat again that black pepper-ish cheese ate years ago at a buffet but don’t know what the name is
74. Own a Louis Vuitton product
75. Own a Coach bag
76. Own a Gucci product
77. Own self’s own house/condominium
78. Own a car
79. Own a sofabed
80. Have a proper bookshelf set up for all self’s favourite books
81. Own an autographed copy of a novel that self like
82. Own a digital camera
83. Own a passport with many pages stamped – Half-way there! 🙂
84. Own a pair of stilettos that doesn’t hurt feet
85. Own a WordPress T-shirt
86. Own a genuine Manchester United jersey
87. Own a bathtub!
88. Own a corset!
89. Own a piece of jewellery from Tiffany’s
90. Adopt a child, if financially and emotionally capable
91. Have one lifelong friend and confidant
92. Have one shopping partner
93. Have one jogging partner
94. Have one lifelong cyber friend
95. Keep in touch with college mates after graduating – Replace with Finding good colleagues to work with!
96. Have a relationship that would last longer than one year (if not a lifetime!)
97. Reveal this blog to someone who can really appreciate it – I really did this! Awesome. Replace with… Go on a proper date (I don’t think I’ve ever had one, seriously)
98. Have Dee read the book have written about him for a class project
99. Bump into ex and feel better about the encounter than he did
100. To have someone who looks to self as a confidant, lover and friend