You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
(You can leave a comment and not be assigned a letter if you want. Just let me know if you want a letter to keep this going.)
TheBeadDen gave me the letter ‘L’ from her meme – well, she had to, I practically demanded for it. 😛 Anyway, here goes:
1. Love… ah, predictable answer but nonetheless true! Love makes the world go round, as they say. 🙂
2. Literature… ‘cos I love to read!
3. Life… it may not be very good for me right now, but I’m sure life will be good some day soon!
4. Lemon… scent. They smell clean and fresh and good!
5. Luscious… is a lovely English word. Why don’t I use it more often? Probably because that word doesn’t come to mind when I think of myself, haha… but it reminds me of the word scrumptious, mmm… food!
6. L _ _ … that is the real name of my shopping buddy, Angel! And also two of my many names begin with the letter ‘L’. 😉
7. Limericks… they are very hilarious! I love ’em, especially dirty ones like this.
8. Lunch… every day I look forward to lunch! I don’t care much for breakfast because I tend to eat healthier things then, just so I can pig out at lunch and justify by saying I was good at breakfast! 😛
9. Laugh… how can I nearly forget this? I remember my happiest moments in college mostly involved laughter of the belly-aching, cheek-hurting kind. Those are the best kind of laughter!
10. Lessons… I actually miss learning. At least it’s okay to make mistakes there! Unlike at work, where people think you’re the most idiotic, incompetent ignoramus alive when you do.
What’s your favourite thing that begins with the letter ‘L’? 🙂
Since Lovelyloey predicted I’d answer this, who am I to rebel? 😀
4 places I go over and over:
(1) Shopping malls, of course
(2) My home… I’m always homesick for it if I’m far away for too long
(3) McDonald’s… I’m sorry, but drive-thrus are so convenient
(4) My blog! It’s my place. 😀
4 people who e-mail me regularly:
(1) Angel and all her forward mails
(2) Muse who’d drop a thoughtful mail when I seem down in my blog
(3) Chen Chen, a Chinese girl I got to know in Macau and am still keeping in irregular touch
(4) A Chinese Aussie girl who has the same Chinese name as I have, we’re currently sending messages through Facebook… we found each other by accident, playing our favourite app!
4 of my favorite places to eat:
(1) Michelangelo’s Italian Kitchen, of course!
(2) Kim Gary, a Hong Kong fusion cuisine restaurant chain
(3) TGI Friday’s
(4) Finnegan’s… I still remember the RM12 nett set lunches! Probably gone by now, with the rising prices of food these days!
4 places you’d rather be NOW:
(1) Macau… honestly, I miss it.
(2) Out and about at Kuala Lumpur with Angel, doing our touristy thing.
(3) In my bed, asleep… the weather’s cold these days and so lovely to sleep in.
(4) Ikea… I plan to get my bookcase tonight, after work!
4 TV shows I could watch over and over:
(1) Gilmore Girls!!
(2) Mind Your Language
(3) American Idol… the initial audition rounds never fail to crack me up
(4) I can’t think of any and I’m late for work already!
4 movies I could watch over and over:
(1) The Devil Wears Prada, as I have recently confessed
(2) Before Sunrise… I think
(3) Can’t think, late to work aaahhh!