ART: Tagged by Apar for something I’m really hopeless at – drawing!
The rules of the tag :
1. What you draw is your wish. But it has to be relevant to the words given to you.
2. You must use all the five words given to you by your tagger and draw pictures using paint or GIMP or any other photo editing tool.
3. Each picture must be self explanatory when you relate it to the given word.
4. Each word MUST have at least one picture attributed to it.
5. None of these pictures should be copyrighted. By this I mean that you have to draw them yourself.
6. After you finish the tag, which I think will take quite some time; you need to pass it on to other people with a fresh set of 5 words.
These are the words given to me: books, chocolate, tower, Macau, friend
This is what I came up with. It’s too embarrassing to be displayed. And yes, I cheated but I told Apar beforehand! 😛
I’m cheating some more by not passing it on. However, if you’d like to do the tag, you’re free to steal it from me or ask me to give you your five words to make it challenging! 🙂
PARTY: Went to Sushi’s annual Christmas party and had a blast! Even though I was the only ex-classmate there, as Jellybean couldn’t make it, I enjoyed myself far more than I thought I would. Of course, it couldn’t compare to the last day of the fifth semester when Sushi’s mom generously threw us a party to celebrate the day. Anyway, I went to Sushi’s house straight after work, which is only a ten-minute drive away from my office.
Even though Sushi had to every now and then be somewhere else, whether it was to help her mom or mingle with other guests, I wasn’t too alone, nor did I feel like leaving, which I usually do when I’m alone. There was a Dutch girl I chatted to for a little while at the beginning of the party, who is working at Sushi’s dad’s office as an intern. Well, she was mostly doing the talking while I asked the right questions to make her talk some more so I could smile and nod at the right places because frankly, I suck at making conversation! I really need to learn from foreigners – every one I come across seem to be able to talk the whole night long if given the chance!
After a while, it was time to eat and the Dutch girl sat with her colleagues, while Sushi and I talked. Later in the night, Sushi’s best friend, Dark Chocolate joined us and we had a good time teasing each other. At one point I was even laughing quite hard, though nothing like the ear-splitting shrieks Sushi’s mom’s friends were having. 😀 (That was how loud we were at last year’s party!)
Before I went home, Sushi passed me a flat parcel. She gave me a set of butterfly magnetic bookmarks! I love them, thanks again girl. *hugs*
SECRET: Protected post is updated with some hilarious videos! If you don’t have the password for this, send me an e-mail through my contact form (it’s in my about page). 🙂