About my previous post, just want to say that I wrote that in anger and shame, so I was a little intense, to put it mildly! I’m not totally over it, but I won’t let it eat me up inside or anything. I learnt my lesson, though… if I don’t want to go, then don’t. Even if it means declining an invitation, which might seem rude to some people.
Was tagged by Arpit to do the Letter Meme again. Since I enjoyed the last one which Posteret tagged me to do, I shall do it again. Arpit gave me the letter ‘R’. So, 10 things I like that starts with that letter…
1. Romance… isn’t it obvious?😳
2. Rain… I want to kiss in the rain some day!😳
3. Ring… I want him to give me one some day. Not necessarily to get married though.
4. Read… duh!🙂
5. Right… I like to feel I’m right. I don’t insist I am if I’m not. At least, I’d like to think so.
6. Relax… that’s what my weekends are for.
7. Ruminate… I like to think and ponder. A little too much for my own good, seeing as I usually end up feeling awful after doing that.😦
8. Romance languages… I have a particular affinity for French and Italian, followed by Portuguese. Spanish? No, bad associations with it at present.
9. Restaurants… I love eating out with friends, especially at places where I can fill in the feedback form.
10. Rice… baked or fried or flavoured (like nasi lemak!), to be exact. I don’t care much for plain white or brown rice.
What’s your favourite thing starting with ‘R’?🙂
Now, here’s a quiz for music lovers. I played it, got a result I didn’t care much so I shan’t put them up. But please tell me yours, hehe.
If you’re super bored, click here to play some more quizzes. Or you could do something nice with your boredom and send blog awards to your blog buddies. Or if you’re really really really bored and want to mess up your sidebar, you can paste blog bumper stickers there.
Okay, over and out until the 31st.