Along the lines of this cheerily optimistic blog.
10. Reaching work 10 minutes early with a sweet parking spot. Enough time to pick up my laundry if I need to do that… Yay!
9. Boss has not arrived at work because he’s meeting a client and is only due back at the office after lunch… Yay!
8. Surly colleague who sits next to me is on leave and I get the whole cubicle to myself… Yay!
7. Reading all the sections of the newspaper in a leisurely manner because boss is not in… Yay!
6. Going on Facebook the whole morning without feeling guilty… Yay!
5. Have a small task to do and have completed it before boss returns so I get to pretend I actually worked while he was away… Yay!
4. Lunchtime comes early because other colleagues left for lunch early so I get the whole office to myself while I eat my lunch packed from home… Yay!
3. Taking a power nap after lunch because it’s very nice to rest a bit in a dark, quiet office… Yay!
2. Boss hasn’t reached office yet after lunch and power nap gets extended… Yay!
1. I wake up and realise it’s a dream… it’s Saturday morning and I don’t have to work for the rest of the afternoon of that dream. YAY! 😀