As I’m doing this from work. Okay let’s try to sum up what’s the latest in my life…
1. Must say a big thanks to Sushi (and her darling Jalapeno) for helping me blog on the days I couldn’t. THANK YOUUUUUUU *HUGS*
2. The reason I couldn’t blog is ‘cos my Internet was down since Friday night. The technician has come over to my house today but I don’t know what’s wrong yet.
3. Finished my second article for lifestyle magazine. This really feels like work. I hope the cheque is coming soon! I’m meeting the publisher this Friday. I hope they’re offering me a permanent freelance thing.
4. Last Saturday went to Sushi’s BBQ-cum-engagement-party do. She is engaged to none other than Jalapeno, the secret purveyor of naughty gay jokes. I think he must have got it from the army in Italy, where he is currently stationed. Yes, he’s American! And hot! Like jalapeno, hence Sushi’s choice for a nickname I suspect.
5. Spent my day off yesterday writing the article throughout the day. It was tough doing that as I couldn’t connect to the Internet for research and Facebook distraction. I alternated between writing, playing Hearts/Solitaire, sleeping and eating.
6. Tomorrow I am going for a roadshow for my bookshop. A local secondary school is organising some book fair and have invited the bookshop. I will be going with my favourite colleague. Best part, the school is very near my house. 🙂 I will be very busy tomorrow.
7. I will be quite busy today too, I think. I have to write something for tomorrow’s post. I can’t keep bothering Sushi. I don’t think she has enough jokes in store too haha.
8. I finally got my own computer and table. Feels kinda lonely ‘cos I’m not outside at the store front where my colleagues are, but I get to concentrate better and there are speakers! I can watch YouTube. If I dare. 😛
9. I found out my colleagues knew how much I’m being paid for my job. As expected, I don’t think they reacted neutrally to that.
10. Oh man, I have to write something for Thursday today too as that is also my day off. Gah, very very inopportune time to blog every day! And I had to choose the month that had the most days lah. *headdesk*