Swiped this meme from BobbyG.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
No thoughts, really. The brain has not quite loaded itself yet! Or unless you’re talking about when it’s time to get dressed. I’m probably thinking, “Do I feel fat today?”
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
RM36, which is like USD$10?
3. Do you label yourself?
Mostly the negative ones.
4. What does your watch look like?
I don’t have a watch. I look for the time on my mobile phone.
5. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Fuming at a neighbour who was blasting some sport racing game. His room was right next to mine so it was really really loud. I shouted from my window to voice my displeasure. About 20 minutes later the person shut off the tv. Arsehole.
6. What’s a word that you say a lot?
7. Who told you he/she loved you last?
I don’t remember.
8. Last furry thing you touched?
I don’t remember either.
9. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I think I’m getting premature Alzheimer’s.
10. The last song you listened to?
Some oldie on the radio.
11. Where did you live five years ago?
12. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes. Mostly of people who seemed to have their lives all mapped out, or are just living life to the fullest.
13. Is anyone jealous of you?
Nope. I don’t even want to be me sometimes, why would anyone want to be me??
14. Name three things that you have on you at all times.
Clothes, phone and book.
15. What’s your favourite town/city?
I’ve only been to Macau and Bangkok. I’d like to stay in Macau for an indefinite period of time, but I’d love to visit Bangkok for the shopping and excitement.
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I sent a book to crazyasuka and wrote a short note there, so that’s about it.
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can’t even change a flat tyre!
18. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of Macau Tower, to commemorate where I was the previous year at this time.
19. When did you start your blog?
January 1 2006.
20. What country would you like to live in other than your own?
I don’t know. I’m sure I’d love to live anywhere else because it’s new and exciting, but in reality I’d want to live where I feel safe. And that means I would live with people I trust my life with nearby.