when you are flat broke and have a day off and have exhausted all your usual online haunts, you inevitably make your way back to your virtual ‘home’ and since you have nothing else better to do, you enter it and start writing rubbish on the walls…
by the way, replace ‘you’ with ‘sulz’. i have this habit of projecting myself outside, as if talking about you makes it seem less like i was really talking about me, though we all know who is ‘you’ really.
anyway! i have nothing else better to do and nothing that i particularly want to write about. thankfully, a quick blog hop and i found something i have not done in a long time… a meme.
this one is called the 65 things tag according to perx whose blog i found it from. simply cross the things in the list which i have done.
1. Graduated high school.
2. Kissed someone.
3. Smoked a cigarette.
4. Got so drunk you passed out.
5. Rode every ride at an amusement park.
6. Collected something stupid.
7. Gone to a rock concert.
8. Helped someone.
9. Gone fishing.
10. Watched four movies in one night.
11. Lied to someone.
12. Snorted cocaine.
13. Smoked weed.
14. Failed a subject.
15. Been in a car accident.
16. Been in a tornado.
17. Watched someone die.
18. Been to a funeral.
19. Burned yourself.
20. Run a marathon.
21. Cried yourself to sleep.
22. Spent over 10,000 bucks in one day.
23. Flown on an aeroplane.
24. Cheated on someone.
25. Been cheated on.
26. Written a 10 page letter.
27. Gone skiing.
28. Been sailing.
29. Cut yourself.
30. Had a best friend.
31. Lost someone you loved.
32. Got into trouble for something you didn’t do.
33. Stolen a book from the library.
34. Gone to a different country.
35. Watched the Harry Potter movies.
36. Had an online diary.
37. Fired a gun.
38. Gambled in a casino.
39. Been in a school play.
40. Been fired from a job.
41. Taken a lie detector test.
42. Swam with dolphins.
43. Voted for someone on a reality TV show.
44. Written poetry.
45. Read more than 20 books a year.
46. Gone to Europe.
47. Loved someone you shouldn’t have.
48. Used a colouring book over age 12.
49. Had a surgery.
50. Had stitches.
51. Taken a Taxi.
52. Had more than 5 IM conversations going on at once.
53. Been in a fist fight.
54. Suffered any form of abuse.
55. Had a pet.
56. Petted a wild animal.
57. Had your own credit card & bought something with it.
58. Dyed your hair.
59. Got a tattoo.
60. Had something pierced.
61. Got straight A’s.
62. Known someone personally with HIV or AIDS.
63. Taken pictures with a webcam.
64. Lost something expensive.
65. Gone to sleep with music on.
i think the most interesting thing i crossed in the list is no. 33 which incidentally is the number of the house i formerly lived in.
but to elaborate more on my personal state – as you can tell from the lack of exclamation marks these days, i am not very chirpy. however, i am not feeling restless about my job as before. i am more worried about it being my job still.
more in the next post.