Ish is the first one to sign up for his handwritten valentine but I’ve saved it for this special day because I’m a bit partial to it. Those are my two stuffed cows and don’t you think they are absolutely charming? I mean, they make great mascots for my campaign to get Ish some lurvve this year. I hope you like it, Ish!
It’s Valentine’s Day, I’m single, and I’m honestly not bothered about it.
Seriously. It’s fine that I’m not getting a red rose, or a box of chocolates, or a kiss. I don’t need them.
Okay, I don’t need to write this post too, but hey, I can and I will. This is for no one, ‘cos no one‘s interested in me. No one, here’s 10 things you might like to know about me…
1. My favourite flowers are daisies. I don’t mind roses too. But really, don’t bother with them unless you mess up big time.
2. I like dark chocolate best. The fancier, the better! Good to give anytime, even when I’m 67 pounds heavier from gobbling them.
3. My idea of a good first date is simply to watch a movie, then have supper or coffee. No fancy schmancy candlelit dinners for me. Unless you prepared it yourself, in which case, schmancy the night away!
4. I like gifts, but I will not ask you to buy any for me. In fact, I will insist you not buy anything and if you did, will try not to accept it. Just ignore me and shove it in my bag.
5. Because I have this peculiar habit of wanting gifts but refusing them, please take note of things that I say I like so you will get them for me secretly to shove it in my bag next time.
6. I’m usually aloof and cold with guys that I like. (So if I don’t like you that way, it works the opposite – I flirt shamelessly if you’re just my friend.) So the more it looks like I don’t like you, the more I like you. Sort of my mechanical defense (is this the right term?). Unless you tried to go second base and I clobber you with my bag. Then you know it ain’t no mechanical defense.
7. Personality traits that I like in a man: Confidence, Thoughtfulness, Manners, Intelligence
8. Personality traits you will need when dating me: Perseverance, Determination, Patience, Honesty
9. What I can offer you: verbal diarrhoea, hair-tearing frustration, exasperating ambiguity
10. Why the hell would you want to date me: because honestly, I’m the most amazing girl once you really get to know me, and life is never dull with me (because I’ll be creating some ruckus or other – give me the opportunity and I can pick fights out of air).
No one, you will win bonus points if you
– have a nice name. I am an absolute sucker for nice names. All the guys I used to like have nice-sounding names. I probably was more in love with the name than the guy himself. But that’s not the point, the point is you, no one, are trying to score with me and this will earn you one big plus point.
– have a way with words. All the guys I used to like basically charmed their way through my heart with mere words. So, no one, if you don’t have the gift of the gab, don’t bother. I like a man who knows what he wants, but more importantly knows how to communicate!
I told you you don’t need to know these stuff, but you wouldn’t listen, would you!
Happy Valentine’s Day! 😀
p.s. Oh, if no one‘s interested to know how I look like, here’s a good place to start.