1. Thank you for showing me your concern for those who have did in regards to what I’ve written three posts ago. I’m over it now – I’ve resolved the situation with that person a few days ago – and I don’t harbour any grudge against that person. As far as I’m concerned, that issue does not exist anymore. I’m sorry that I didn’t reply those comments.
2. There was a little… fracas happening in my blog in reference to the post before the previous post. I just want to apologise that you had to witness that. Perhaps you felt like you were stuck in the middle, or perhaps all that drama made you uncomfortable. My post never meant to offend anybody, but if it did, I apologise that you feel that way.
3. I’m sorry if you visited here looking for some happy, light reading but found all those gloom and drama instead. I’m going through a rough time personally, and since this is a personal blog, it would reflect that. I thank you for coming, even if you don’t know what to say to my sad posts.
4. I just want to say that as much as I’ve been open here in bloggerdygook – for it is my space to talk about myself and things I care about – there are some things I want to keep private. This means that I may write cryptic posts and close comments, because the point of such posts is purely for cathartic release. You don’t have to worry about me; I would never do anything stupid like committing suicide because I’m too freaking chicken to take my own life. It terrifies me that I don’t know what happens after death and therefore I will never ever take my own life no matter how bad life is to me at that point. So you can be rest assured. 🙂
5. My next post shall be a happy one, I promise. Even thinking about it makes me feel better already. I’m going to show all the pictures I promised to take for my Wish You Were Here Project! They aren’t all touristy pictures, I hope you don’t mind that.