1. Packing is so difficult! Terribly overweight. Not talking about self, but luggage. Though am overweight too, pfft. Anyway, am only allowed 15kg of baggage. Preposterous! Am going away for one month. How can self not bring the kitchen sink???
2. Blogging project will be closing registration soon! Will be closing it on the 28th, which means you should best register by Friday the latest to be on the safe side.
3. Guest posting deadline is coming soon! To those who so kindly agreed to help self play host on bloggerdygook while am away and out to play in the hot & humid Macau, please e-mail your post asap! [/hint to Poonam, Crazyasuka, BobbyG, Withering Willow, Ahouseholdkate]
4. Am v. freaked out now. This is happening. No turning back. Am going to leave smelly pillows, familiar bathroom, self’s place in front of the computer, darling babies… Am going to bawl.
5. Am going for an interview for an editor job. Applied it online totally on a whim since the office is near self’s home. If the job sounds good, would love to work there. Haven’t really prepared for the interview (no office clothes, no proper handbag, no idea what an editor does exactly) as am not mentally prepared to be looking for a job (only plan to after returning from Macau and after convocation), so going to apply this lesser-known interview strategy (because it is not very effective for the most part) called Being Myself.
ps. You like sulz-speak? Am thinking it’s quite fun, heh.
pps. Interview went alright. Was nervous, but am always nervous with strangers anyway, what more interviews. Must have done something right, since am going for a second interview tomorrow. 😛